Unique Employment Opportunity
We are looking for a talented Colorado-State Licensed Acupuncturist to join our growing clinic in Longmont. Mulberry Acupuncture and Wellness will strive to provide you with support and mentorship along the way, creating an excellent opportunity to work in a busy practice and allowing you to develop as a successful practitioner. It is a unique opportunity for someone who is not interested in dealing with the extra responsibilities of running their own business or is a recent grad. Our goal is to provide an environment where you can perform your best and grow as a practitioner.
This is a contractor position with the opportunity to become a full-time employee in the future. Availability on Wednesdays and Fridays 11 am-7 pm, and Saturdays 9 am – 5 pm. We will provide all marketing, supplies, online scheduling, and assistance toward CEUs, so you can focus on healing patients.
Using your acupuncture expertise, you will assess, treat and recommend the course of care for our patients. You will also be responsible for keeping accurate and thorough patient records and communicating with other team members. In addition, you will have the clinic to yourself on your scheduled shifts, no other practitioners or front desk support – you will reschedule, collect payment and turn over treatment rooms as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution.
- Current Acupuncture license in Colorado.
- Ability to make patients feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments.
- Energetic, confident, and cheerful disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
What you get:
- Competitive compensation.
- Busy schedule – we take care of the marketing.
- Client retention incentives.
- Assistance with CEUs.
- Part-time to start with the opportunity for a full-time position in the future. Room to grow!
- Check out https://www.mulberryacupuncturewellness.com/ for clinic information.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, I’d love to hear from you!
Please reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org