ACUPUNCTURIST & HERBALIST
For more than 3,000 years, acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) have been used to improve wellness and quality of
life. Acupuncture and TCM are safe, natural and drug-free ways to trigger your body’s built-in healing systems. TCM focuses on the
root cause of emotional and physical symptoms, rather than just treating the symptoms themselves.
With a contemporary east meets west approach, Altitude Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine clinic located in Commerce City proudly
continues these traditions in the Denver, Colorado area communities. Modern, professional, pristine and inviting, the Altitude clinic has
four private treatment rooms, with a loyal client and community following that continues to grow.
Altitude Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine clinic creates unique treatment plans for every patient, suffering from any ailment – including
one or more of the following therapies:
● Injections (including facial)
● Chinese Herbs
We help people achieve optimal health and regain control of their life through a natural approach.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Altitude Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine is offering a unique job opportunity for practitioners of acupuncture and Chinese herbology.
Our specialty is creating personalized treatments plans – for those who suffer from any ailment. We successfully treat chronic pain,
women’s health issues (e.g. – menopause), digestive health, colds and cases of flu, allergies, headaches/migraines, poor circulation,
aging (facial) and more. Activating the body’s inherent healing abilities, we believe acupuncture and TCM are for everyone and every
lifestyle! In this role, you will be able to fully explore and practice the acupuncture and TCM modalities.
Our Acupuncturist & Herbalist role is ideally suited for an individual who possesses the skills and abilities to be adaptable,
open-minded, add value, willing to learn, ready to grow and a passion to serve and treat our local communities.
At Altitude Acupuncture, we strive to create and maintain a culture that enables both our patients and team members to thrive.
Although credentials matter and experience is preferential for this role, filling it with the person that is the best fit for our culture is
always our top consideration. We provide the ability to grow with a practice and team that values input, creativity, ideas, community,
dedication and hard work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Take and treat new patients, as well as serve for acute care and take over some of the caseload for more frequent and
● Promptly and accurately complete proper clinical and patient documentation
● Communicate clearly and professionally with team and patients
● Sales (commission based) to help grow the clinic (post probationary period), including the opportunity to expand into multiple
● Assist with administrative, scheduling and/or phone tasks as needed (clinic does employ an Administrative
Assistant/Receptionist); take a proactive lead to complete tasks and fill needs as they arise
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
● *Successful completion of an education program that conforms to the standards as outlined and approved by the Colorado
Secretary of State, Department of Regulatory Agencies; refer to the Code of Colorado Regulations for more information
● Active Colorado acupuncture license (or ability to obtain) from the Colorado Division of Professions and Occupations, Office of
● NCCAOM board certification in acupuncture (or ability to obtain)
● In-clinic / on-shift attire is scrubs, and only scrubs – non-negotiable
● Weekday and weekend availability
● Reliable and organized
● Strong communication skills
● Friendly and professional
● Ability to meet individual, team and clinic goals
● High attention to detail, accuracy and quality
● Patient and customer service focused; relationship and service-oriented attitude
● Basic computer and technology skills desired, proficient level preferred
*Applicants with limited experience and/or limited credit hours/graduation time remaining are encouraged to apply – the best cultural fit is most
important to us, we are willing to accommodate and/or train (within reason)
● Part-time (12-15 hours per week); ability to grow
● In-clinic position; Denver, Colorado area residency is required
● Weekday and weekend shifts
● Independent contractor (1099) – 90-day probationary period; W2 employment after successful probationary period
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
● $53.00 / hour during the probationary period; hourly base + commissions after a successful probationary period (negotiable,
and determined DOE, performance and goals)
● Incentives and opportunities to make additional income
● Ongoing training and development opportunities – personal and professional
● Employee discount
● Work/life balance
● Expanded benefits options available in 2022
TO APPLY, COMPLETE & SUBMIT OUR APPLICATION: HERE