Job Description …
Must love snowy mountains! Acupuncturist wanted for successful alternative healthcare practice. Step in to an established patient base. We run a caring, upbeat, small mountain town business environment with a furry 4-legged greeter.
A good candidate will be a fun, passionate, ambitious individual; someone who comfortably educates and communicates to patients our office’s message of the body’s innate ability to heal itself. The patient’s well-being and your professionalism in handling their case are of the utmost importance.
This is a self-empowered position of trust, therefore a detailed background check and reference screening is required. A friendly go-getter who rather not handle the stress of running a business and insurance billing will do best in this position.
We are looking for someone who wants to plant roots in the Summit County, Colorado community, seasonal need not apply. A healthy care practitioner who has chosen to receive “the shot” would not mesh with our office philosophy.
Job Requirements …
- Chart each patient’s case thoroughly
- Gentle needling technique to ensure patient comfort
- Reliable – show up on time and ready to work
- Keep acupuncture rooms straightened and sanitary
- Hold a NCCAOM certification in Acupuncture – Oriental Medicine a plus
- Hold a Colorado Acupuncture License
- Carry current malpractice insurance
- Keep up with continuing education
- Sign a non-compete while employed full-time at our office
- On rare occasions you may be in the office on your own; therefore you will check patients in/out, answer the phone, etc.
Contact us …
Upon applying please send the following to Sarah@CHAfrisco.com
- Cover letter
- Salary history and/or expectations