Raja Wellness is a thriving acupuncture practice with a focus on alignment of the mind, body, and spirit.
We are expanding, and looking for a licensed acupuncturist that is motivated to help us grow, is a team player, and is a self starter that is confident in their skill set.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, reliable, and enthusiastic about helping patients reach their health and wellness goals.
Patient Care Responsibilities:
● Welcome clients and guests in a positive and hospitable manner
● Assess client condition by conducting brief health history and interview, observing client, and interpreting
● Administer acupuncture treatment to address client’s chief complaints, using clean needle technique at all times
● Provide patients with a recommended course of treatment, educational handouts, package options, and suggestions for simple self care at home
● Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of consistent acupuncture care
● Collaborate with other care providers when appropriate
● Follow up with patients regularly to see how they are responding to treatment/herbs, and help them reschedule if needed
● Document patient treatments by charting in records
● Demonstrate time management skills: keeping patients on schedule with no more than 15 minutes wait time past their scheduled appointments; conduct intake, treatment, and charting within the allotted time for the treatment
● Adhere to HIPPA guidelines
● Maintain cleanliness of all treatment rooms and spaces
● Clean and sanitize all equipment and tools as appropriate
● Ensure completion of CEUs to maintain all current licenses
● Represent Raja Wellness in a professional and positive manner at all times
● Network and build community relationships by attending health fairs, community outreach events, and supporting local businesses
● Contribute material to post on social media outlets and company blog
● Light cleaning and restocking of supplies as needed
● Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
● Current Acupuncture Licensure in state of Kentucky
● Exceptional time management skills, and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
● Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
● Certified by the NCCAOM
● Additional certifications or specialties (ortho, neuro, fertility, etc)
Raja Wellness (Main Office)
3044 Ring Rd.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
All levels of experience are encouraged to apply